Didactics of Psychology
Study Cycle: 2
Lecturer(s): doc. dr. Depolli Steiner Katja, prof. dr. Puklek Levpušček Melita
• Representations of teacher's role and teacher competences. Documents: curriculum, syllabus, matura exam catalogue. Forms of teaching: frontal teaching, group work, individual work, cooperative learning, team teaching, problem based learning.
• Teaching methods: lecture, demonstration, learning from written source, discussion, simulations, role playing, snowball method, self-reflection. Teaching tools for teaching psychology.
• Modern educational technologies.
• Evaluation of learning outcomes: ways and forms of assessments in teaching psychology; matura exam in psychology.
• Organisation (articulation) of teaching process (e.g. teaching hour, school day).
• Planning of teaching process: preparation of a teaching lesson, schedule, annual teaching plan.
• Classroom management and communication in the classroom.
• Practical activities: microteaching, hospitation, leading a teaching lesson.
• Analysis and reflection of teaching lessons.