01/241 11 54
asist. Žan Lep
Žan Lep is a young researcher and assistant at the Department of Psychology, Faculty of Arts, University in Ljubljana (research programme Applied developmental psychology), where he also finished his master’s studies in psychology. He is the editor-in-chief of Eksperimentator, scientific journal published by Slovenian psychology students’ association, supervisor of a research program under the auspices of Junior Researcher Programme, and member of Association for Psychological Science. In his research, he focuses on developmental perspectives of what motivates people, especially emerging adults and seniors, how they make decisions and how they behave in realms of health, civic participation and financial functioning. He is collaborating in various international research projects with researchers from Belgrade, Milan, Vilnius, Coimbra, Warwick, New York (Columbia University) and San Paul, Minnesota.
- Lep, Ž. & Kirbiš, A. (2021). Political orientation in youth beyond the left-right divide: Testing a three-factor model of political orientation and its relatedness to personal values. Journal of Youth Studies. https://doi.org/10.1080/13676261.2021.1939285
- Lep, Ž., Ilić, S., Teovanović, P., Hacin Beyazoglu, K., & Damnjanović, K. (2021). One hundred and sixty-one days in the life of the Homopandemicus in Serbia: The contribution of information credibility and alertness in predicting engagement in protective behaviors. Frontiers in Psychology, 12, article 631791. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2021.631791
- Lep, Ž. (2021). Money transfers within caring dyads: Some open research questions. International Journal of Care and Caring, 5(2), 365–370. https://doi.org/10.1332/239788221X16146790795535
- Lep, Ž. & Hacin Beyazoglu, K. (Eds.) (2020). Psihologija pandemije: posamezniki in družba v času koronske krize [Psychology of a pandemic: Individuals and the society in times of corona crisis]. Znanstvena založba Filozofske fakultete Univerze v Ljubljani. https://doi.org/10.4312/9789610603979
- Lep, Ž., Babnik, K., & Hacin Beyazoglu, K. (2020). Emotional responses and self-protective behavior within days of the COVID-19 outbreak: The promoting role of information credibility. Frontiers in Psychology, 11, Article 1846. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2020.01846
- Lep, Ž., Puklek Levpušček, M., Zupančič, M., & Poredoš, M. (2019). Exploring the Multidimensionality of Active Citizenship: A Preliminary Study. Proceedings of the XXV Empirical Studies in Psychology. Beograd: Filozofski fakultet, Univerzitet u Beogradu.
- Damnjanović, K., Graber, J., Ilić, S., Lam, W. Y., Lep, Ž., Morales, S., Pulkkinen, T., & Vingerhoets, L. (2018). Parental decision-making on childhood vaccination. Frontiers in Psychology, 9, Article 735. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2018.00735
Complete bibliography: SICRIS